So, if you're on facebook, you know these things are flying around! I'm having so much fun reading them, and they are WAY better than the 'surveys' that used to be so popular. So, here are 25 random things about me.
1. I have the same middle name as my older sister.
2. I was born on that same sister's 5th birthday.
3. I lived in Spain for 4 and a half months with my husband (and Marilu) during college. We found out we were pregnant 4 days after we got there, and I got my prenatal care in the smokey office of Dr. Altamirano.
4. I hate cooking. That's why I love going out to eat. :)
5. I go to MOPS and LOVE it!
6. I am going to be starting a cute little business any day now....stay tuned.
7. I wish I liked coffee.
8. I wish I liked wine.
9. My drink of choice is ALWAYS Diet Coke.
10. I'm going to run a 5K in May.
11. I am a middle child of 5, and very much fit the middle child stereotype.
12. I dated my hubby for five and half years before we got married. it was the best wedding ever. (besides yours, of course. ;))
13. I am one of probably very few people who liked high school WAY MORE than college.
14. My sisters are my best friends. always will be. so it's hard for me to develop really close friendships with other girls. Don't be offended by that.
15. I am addicted to another season of the Bachelor and I'm so glad Lauren and Shannon are gone. annoying!
16. I'm losing interest in LOST. yes, it's true.
17. My favorite movie is Love Actually.
18. I'm reading the last book in the Twilight series.
19. Sometimes I eat a bite of "real food" after dessert, and my husband thinks that really weird.
20. I had the most emotional week of my life in October of 2006 when my mom died and my son was born within 2 days of each other.
21. I have two degrees. One in education and one in Spanish. and the only evidence of it is my freaking student loans and the fact that I taught my kids how to count to 20 in Spanish. I know, yours probably can too. Boo for college....(if you want to be a stay at home mom, that is...)
22. I had braces in high school because I screwed up my teeth falling off my bike in middle school. That was not my only bike accident. I had plenty more...
23. I only got sick with one pregnancy. (Brielle)
24. I played the clarinet. isn't that embarrassing? long story....hated every minute of it. I liked band though, and stuck with the dreadful piece of wooden awfulness til I could do things like hold the banner and be field conductor.
25. Fall is, by leaps and bounds, my favorite season EVER!