Monday, August 9, 2010

camping x2

Man, life is busy. I barely have time to blog these days, unless it's a quick picture or two. But we've gone camping these last two weekends, and I want to make sure to document that. OH, and we went a couple weeks before that, and celebrated B's bday, which I still don't have posted on here.

okay, so quickly, before I run out of time, here are some of my favorite pictures from the last two weekends. I only had my camera for one, so I have to steal maria's facebook pictures for the Round Lake ones. Thanks maria! :)

ROUND LAKE, MN with my aunt, uncle, and cousin (and maria, tyler, and hazel too)






STANTON, IA with Maria, Tyler, Hazel, and Mel













alright, now I have to find some time to first find and then post pictures of Brielle's party. I'll have to save that for another day...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ria looks so cute in her swim suit! you girls do too (:

Angela Kim said...

woah woah woah...wait a sec...and not even a mention of your ohio trip??? Are we not blog-worthy???