Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a "super" cut

So, Josiah's curls were getting a little out of hand. And since my confidence in Super Cuts drastically decreased from little to NONE last time, I went with Renee of course!

So before you purse your lips at me and say, "WHY did you cut those lovely locks..." just check out these pictures. It was needed. Although, I WAS devastated.

BEFORE:







AFTER:





Thank you Renee for doing such a fine job.

Even though it was very sad for me, and I wondered for a few days if I had made the right decision, I now realize it was. It's way cuter now than it was in the picture. His curls have figured themselves out once again, and it's only a matter of time before it's back to "perfect." :)

3 comments:

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

Oh my goodness Andrea, his smile just melts my heart! You have absolutely beautiful children!

Kris McDonald said...

I'm sure Renee did an amazing job, but... I miss the curls!