Tuesday, September 13, 2011

self control

can I tell you about my self control?

I don't have very much very often.

but, right now I have some. lots actually.

you won't believe this: I'm not on pinterest. If you know me, and you know pinterest, that is probably baffling to you. in fact, it is to me too. But I am POSITIVE that once I get signed up on that darn thing, it's going to suck time away from me that I don't even have to be sucked anyway.

so, there's my brag. I've known about it for a LONG time, and I'm refusing to join, for the sake of time management. (which is another baffling thing if you know me.)

go TIME! :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Just signed up this week...definitely sucks time away. The worst part is I find SO MANY neat things to make but I don't have time to make any of them!!! Let me know if any of those days worked for getting together:)

Alyssa said...

Good for YOU! It is SO addictive. I have to set the timer and make myself get off. I miss you!