Saturday, December 13, 2008

'girlie stuff'


One of the reasons I love being a mom to girls is that I get to make fun stuff like this. This is Maddie's birthday present. She's our neighbor. I have LOVED getting to know her mom these past few months, and I can't wait til their 3rd baby is born in Feb (hopefully not sooner...please pray for Jenny and the baby). Happy 4th birthday Maddie.

anyway, we started her out with 3 bows. I'm hoping to get a little better as I make more, but she gets my first 3. :) it was so fun.

this was super easy to make, it just takes some time, and some skill with a hot glue gun, for any moms out there who want a cute idea for their girls.

Don't buy your bows at Pink Hippo, ladies. we can MAKE them! :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Super cute! Can you give me some guidance on making one myself? I need a place for Becca's bows. Anything to save a few $$$$ - right?!?!? I love it!

Angela Kim said...

That is SO cute, Andrea! I love my boys but maybe one day I'll have a girl you can make one for. :)

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I'm stealing the idea!

Corinne Doughan said...

Jenny and Travis? They are expecting?? When is she due? Is she having problems?

Amanda said...

Andrea... this is so cute. I love it, and I do want to make one. You'll have to teach me too. :)

The Anema's said...

Hey you, I have one of these too. Too bad my bows are always on it, Madelyn never lets me do her hair, ugh. If you need more instructions for bows, I have tons, just let me know.

The Baby Makes 4 said...

Cool ideas, dude. Love them! Thanks for sharing!