Tuesday, July 27, 2010

before I forget

so, I've had these videos for a couple weeks now, but haven't had a chance to put them up (or haven't TAKEN the chance anyway). Turns out that now the monkey bars are no big deal, and Brielle doesn't even say 'you're welcome' instead of thank you like that anymore. but before I forget about those days, I thought I'd post the videos. Don't expect to be too entertained, but for the sake of this digital scrapbook of sorts, I had to include them.






and oh my...

going into the "videos" folder where these are stored, I found a few gems that must be posted as a little trip down memory lane. look for that later. :) were my kids really that small and cute??? I can hardly believe it.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Brielle is programmed like a little robot--when she hears thank you, she knows to say welcome, no matter what you want her to say. cute!