Monday, October 27, 2008

So...I took the plunge....

and started blogging. But let's get a few things out of the way.

First of all, if you read my sister's blog, you probably have some sort of expectation that I will be as good of a writer as she is. I'm not. There. Moving on...

Secondly, I realize that the name of my blog is cheesy.

Lastly, I have no idea if this blog will get updated every day or every week or every month. But I wanted somewhere to come to share funny stories so I remember them, share great recipes for others who are culinarily declined like me, and share pictures of our little life with you. I have found through my mom's passing that we remember things most clearly when we have pictures or written word to go by. And I want to remember lots of things.... :)

So bear with me as I dive into the world of blogging. I am an avid reader of many blogs (I think you can find them somewhere on my page) and decided that I would start one. It's really more for myself I think, than for you all. But it will be fun to share. Let me know if you have a blog too, so I can add you to my list! :)

Naptime is winding down here, and there's much to be done. I have many things I already want to blog about, so check back soon!

til then...
Andrea

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippeeee!!! Another blog for Papa to check out during slow times at work!! Can't wait to check it out.... daily! Love you all!!

Papa Jimbo

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I like the family picture in your banner.
Alison

Angela Kim said...

wahooooooooo!!!! awesome.

The Baby Makes 4 said...

First of all...how do you know "Bring the Rain"...that blog is awesome and it changed the way I view prayer. I am so glad you know about it, too.

Here is our blog site, just so you can stop over every now and then, www.steveandanna.blogspot.com.

Glad to see such great pictures of your fantastic family!

Mandarina said...

Yay, I am a blogaholic!! This is gonna be fun... and don't worry about the cheesy name, I'm sure once I have a family to write a family blog about it will be called something equally cool... "Taylor Tidbits" might work! :)

Leo & Eli's Mommy said...

I'm so happy you've "plunged". Blogs are way better than Facebook. ;) (Please don't tell the Facebook people I said that...)